- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY 1-10 DECEMBER- order cut off 1st November
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $250+
- Standard Shipping $10 Express $15
- Ethically Screen Printed in Melbourne
- Ethically Sewn in Melbourne
- Pull-On Comfortable Elasticised Waist
- Box Pleat Detail
- Front Pockets
- Mid-Calf Length (approx 73cm)
- Flattering Versatile Silhouette
- Cold Hand Wash
Our gorgeous new Alchemy box pleat skirt is the perfect all day, everyday comfortable option for when you just don't know what to wear! You will love the soft elastic pull on waist and practical pockets !
Featuring our collaborative Nya x Peta Armstrong Alchemy print, using stylised imagery that depicts local wildlife, the bold ochre and clay colours of the Addis cliffs and the deep charcoal ash base of the ancient soil inspired by our wild and rugged Surf Coast surroundings.
It can easily be dressed up or down and matched back with so many pieces you already have in your wardrobe. It works just as well with a tee or tank and sandals, as it does layered up on cooler days with a cardi, tights and boots.
The classic box pleat detail gives the skirt a twirly fun feel, but has enough structure to flatter the waist, working really well across a range of body shapes. The tactile fabric with its mid weight drape lends itself to trans-seasonal wear with ease.
Issy is a size 8/10 178cm tall and wears a size Small.
Nya is accredited and licensed to display the Ethical Clothing Australia trademark on its Australian-made garments.